Grapevine Computer Repair & IT
Grapevine Computer Repair & IT
Computer CPR is a family of professionally trained IT consultants and computer whizzes who want to put their technology talents to work for you. Our skilled team provides one-time troubleshooting as well as ongoing IT maintenance and support. We’re located in Southlake, TX, near the intersection of Kimball Ave and Southlake Blvd. Our mission is to provide the very best IT and technical support to families and businesses in Fort Worth, Grapevine, Southlake, and all across Tarrant County.
We provide PC and Mac computer support, virus removal, network administration, and much more to over 50 businesses in Southlake, Fort Worth, and surrounding cities. We’ve also assisted more than 3,500 residential customers with their technology needs. All our employees hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in the computer technology field. With Computer CPR, you can rest assured your computer is in good hands.
About Grapevine, TX
Grapevine got its beginning in 1843, when General Sam Houston signed a peace treaty with 10 tribal nations, permitted homesteaders to settle in the area. A settlement known as Grape Vine was the first to emerge, named in honor of the abundant wild grapes that grew all around. By 1890, Grape Vine had grown to include 800 residents, a railroad station, a post office, a school, and a newspaper. In 1914, the town’s name was officially changed to Grapevine. It was incorporated as a city in 1936.
Growth was slow in Grapevine until the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport opened in 1974. This provided thousands of jobs and caused massive population growth and land development. Grapevine went from being an agricultural economy to one based on commerce and tourism.
Today, people visit Grapevine for its wineries and annual GrapeFest wine festival. The Gaylord Texan and Great Wolf Lodge are popular destinations, as is nearby Grapevine Mills Mall. Families spend sunny days on the shores of beautiful Grapevine Lake and enjoy the unique shops and restaurants along historic downtown Main Street. Everyone is welcome to ride the Grapevine Vintage Railroad, which carries passengers from Grapevine to the Fort Worth Stockyards. There’s something for everyone in this bustling mid-city.
Our Computer Services in Grapevine
Grapevine is one of the many cities we serve in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. If your computer is struggling, give us a call or bring it into our Southlake store. We welcome walk-ins, and we’re always happy to help!
Our services include the following:
- Residential Computer Services. We troubleshoot IT and computer-related problems for residential customers.
- Local Business IT Services. We provide comprehensive IT support services, as well as general troubleshooting, for all business types. If your business needs affordable, off-site IT support and infrastructure, we’re the ones to call.
- Remote Computer Support. Our team troubleshoots computer problems remotely. Call us for quick, on call computer support and problem solving. No matter where you are, Computer CPR can help.
- Custom Computers. We build top quality custom computers with the best parts on the market. Custom computers last longer and run better. Get a customized system made to your specifications and pay only for what you need.
- Data Recovery. We recover data from hard disks with logical and/or physical issues. If your hard drive crashes, don’t panic. Call us and we’ll help you recover your invaluable data.
- Apple Support. Computer CPR has a team of Apple product specialists who are ready to assist. Skip the lines at the Apple Store and come see us instead!
- Virus Removal. Constant internet connectivity needs constant virus protection. We achieve that by disinfecting your system and maintaining an updated virus database.
Computer on Life Support? Call Computer CPR Today!
Computer CPR is standing by to revive your crashed machine. We’ll examine your sick Mac or PC, diagnose the problem, and help it make a full recovery. We’re also great at getting rid of viruses. Our team provides the urgent care your computer needs. If you’re a business owner who needs tech support or ongoing IT maintenance, call us for a free consultation.
To learn more about Computer CPR’s unbeatable computer support and repair in Southlake, Grapevine, and surrounding areas, call and speak with our friendly associates today! We’re always ready to help when you need us!